Thursday, July 3, 2014

Retail and Realization

So adrien came and knocked on my door. It was the premier of frozen and his younger cousin was coming with us. It was also a special evening because it was the opening of his own retail shop.

When he got to my place he asked if I had any wine to bring to the opening. I said I had some Cabernet from last time. He said let's get a new bottle of something. So we got in his car, which I decided would be name Rusty because of it's rust colored paint.

On the way to the movie where we would meet his cousin, he leaned over and asked me something about the movie. I said, "Or we could make out like teenagers. ...Just kidding. I know you dont want to date."

I had told him, however, earlier that I was willingly to give him the space he needed since he was so introverted. He told.me that when I told him that it changed some things and he thinks he could date me. His father had offered him the same advice about space but I had already mentioned it.

I was totally okay with that decision, though still unhappy he lived 40min away.

We got out the car after some chaotic parking where we jumped a curbed because of traffic and because he didn't listen to my direction. We walked with his little cousin to the movie and got in line where these old couples were being complete jerks and cutting everyone in line openly and rudely.

When we got into the movie, it was set up more like a bedroom with a projector facing the wall. So Adrien and I sat down together and his cousin sat on the floor next to us. He leaned over and kissed me lightly. We watched the movie comfortably.

Afterwards we went for dessert and when I said something about living far away, his cousin in her innocence and not realizing it was a secret says,"Yea but when you do the retail thing you're going to buy a house here."

I looked at him as he blushed because it meant he was a little more serious about me than I had realized. I was shocked and excited but I dared not count all my chickens before they hatched. I was willing to just wait until it actually happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment