Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Christian Conference Reveals a Demon Guy

I was at a conference similar to the Passion Conference that I've been to before, but it was smaller and this was the first time the conference was being held.

The group I had gone with was staying with the reigning pastors of the conference at their home.

They had decided that we would have a worship night before the conference started with just our little group. As we began to worship, I was not into it. I had rather we enjoy the night just getting to know each other and the people we were staying with and the group, as I was knew to it.

Immediately our hosts exchanged glances during worship and went to pray for various people. A girl broke down into tears as they prayed for her. A guy walked away from them instead of receiving the prayer offered him. I thought they would come to me, but they went to another guy in our group. He refused any prayer. He got angry about the whole situation and worship night.

I thought it was weird, but I didn't say anything because I was in a bad mood as well.

The next day we were getting ready for the conference, but I was trying to figure out a way to not go because I was extremely tired. I decided I would try to take a shower while everyone else went to the conference. I told them I would meet them there. As I started getting my stuff together, the guy that refused any prayer angrily came into the room. He wanted to turn the lights out so he could be more comfortable. I argued with him saying that I needed the lights on so that I could get my shower stuff together. Somehow he made the lights start to go out. Just one bulb at a time, the lights were going out. It kind of freaked me out, but he said it was just a coincidence.

Then we started arguing about some spiritual thing. He was saying something along the lines of he wasn't good enough for God's love. I decided I was going to encourage this kid to no end until he understood that God loved him no matter what.

As I looked over at him, the light shifted off of him. He immediately became what I took to be a demon.

His eyes were pure white staring at me without any facial features to speak of. He was pure black. No light, just a silhouette with an evil presence. I thought to myself that I couldn't let it know that I knew what it actually was, but I wasn't entirely sure if it was actually a demon or if was actually a guy just possessed.

When the light swung back in his direction, I just encouraged and told him how great of a guy he was and what not. I felt like I was lying to him, but I just wanted to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment