Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weather Change

Most people love when the weather goes from hot to cold. I used to love that changes too, until I had knee problems. Now when the weather changes, my knees hurt, especially my right one.

Its strange because its like I'm physically hurt and need more rest. It sucks. I wake up in the mornings expecting to have gotten the rest I need and when I take that first step I'm in pain. Everything is extra stiff and stairs hurt worse then usual. It makes going to the gym way harder. It makes doing the entire work out harder. I'm in pain and tired because my body is freaking out on me.

Please pray my arthritis subsides for at least a little while so I can finish my work outs this week.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment