Monday, February 28, 2011

More Time To Come

I don't know why but I just can't seem to wake up!

Other than that, today was a good day. I only messed up once and ate a piece(a small one) of lemon pound cake. Also, instead of eating the fruit or a granola bar, I opted for one of my 100 calorie lowfat yogurts. Gets me my chocolate fix and sweet tooth soothed.

Literally, that and the meals I had were what I ate today. Oatmeal, turkey sandwich, and a lean cuisine. I have coffee also, but it wasn't sweetened and had skim milk in it. And they were iced which makes them burn calories faster, right? Well, sort of. I mean, you burn more calories drinking iced water then room temp, so maybe the same thing applies to iced coffee verses hot? Regardless their the same calorie wise.

So, tomorrow I shall be heading to the gym at some point. I just don't know exactly when yet. Might go after bible study again like I did a few weeks ago. Wednesdays will be taking over Tuesday workouts after this week since I'm not working anymore. Yes, I had to temporarily quit since I'm doing poorly in school. But it's all good because this gives me more time to do homework, work out, and get other stuff around the house done. I can't wait to have more time!

Well, that's all for now.

Pray I can have self-control and not mess up at all for the next few weeks!!! I know I can do this, but I need help.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment