Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Reports

I know, it's been a while, but my laptop broke so my ability to post frequently isn't there.

But I have good news, I'd say I've been eating very well this week. Much better than the last two. There's not even anything that stands out in my mind that was so horrible I'd have to report it. That makes me smile. =)

More good news, now that the weather is nicer, I'm riding my bike around campus to get from class to class and to my car instead of taking the bus. Also, my workouts are increasing in intensity. My brother came with me to one of my workouts this week and basically changed everything. I'm now doing 200lbs + on the leg press lying down rather than the easier more inclined position, I'm doing back to back arms with the pull down and a pull up machine, and he changed one machine to a different one that works you out better. The only thing that stayed the same was cardio(which he still increased on the crossramp of the elliptical) and the hamstring curls. This improved workout makes me super sore! My arms are like jelly for days and my knees are tired and so is everything else in between. It's good though, really good.

I really like riding my bike now. Its slowly getting easier but I'm still no where close to where I should be.

Well, I think that about does it!!! You're all caught up. I'll try to post again tomorrow if I can get to a computer. I'm on my phone right now.

Please pray that my weight decreases and I decrease in size and increase in self-esteem and confidence!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment