Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good Day =)

After some encouraging chastisement by my brother this morning because of how I've been eating, it's been a good day, I'd say.

Woke up on time, ate a good oatmeal breakfast with milk, coffee, class, workout(oh and it was a good one!), lunch, and then work.

My workout was so good because I realized I have to up the resistance level on my intervals on the elliptical! That's a sign of me getting in better shape! My heart rate is kind of plateauing at 175-180 and it's harder to get it up, which simply means I'm getting healthier! It's pretty exciting for me if you ask me....=)

Also, I didn't eat anything super-duper unhealthy today. The only thing that could be considered unhealthy(barely) is the kettle corn I ate. Kettle corn, for those of you that don't know, is popcorn that's just a little sweeter. It's popped from a different type of corn or something. Then again I could be wrong and they sweeten it at the factory. Regardless, it's 130 calories for a cup. I don't know if you've ever measured a cup of popcorn, but it's quite a bit. So after dinner, I ate that. It was a good sweet-tooth satisfier and a good dessert.

Also, I drank lots of water today. Which is good even when you're not trying to lose weight.

Pray I can get some more self control and discipline in my life!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

1 comment: