Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Recalculating

I've noticed that without posting at least once everyday, I do not so great with my nutrition. I still workout 3 days a week, but I'm learning it doesn't have to be the same three days every week. I can vary it as long as it's 3 days and being every other day with a 2 day rest some where.

So, to fix this problem, since I ate absolutely horribly today, I am going to post(or at least do my absolute best) everyday. Even if it's just a "I did really good and didn't eat that snack." I have to do this. I'm realizing this is my accountability and that without it, the weightloss won't be as big or as satisfying. I simply need to do this. That simple.

That brings me to confession time. Today I ate a plain bagel, potato chips, and brownies. I don't want to even think about how many calories I consumed today. Yesterday I ate cookies and a half a brownie. The day before that(slightly justified by my workout) I ate pizza.

That's only the last few days. The past week has just been bad for me. I still am exercising so I know that my accountability doesn't effect that. But man do I need to post about my food struggles! It's weird, but if I know I have to post about it later, the fear of disappointing a bunch of people is there and so it's easier to say no.

The workout I just mentioned that justified the pizza was a biking experience. My brother and I went to Tunica Hills to go biking. It was extremely hilly and very difficult for me. The weird thing is, I'm thinking of going back. My butt hurt like crazy the next day, but it was worth it. I'd like to get strong enough to go up most of the hills actually on my bike and not walking my bike up them(which was still a test). It was a great thing to do on a nice Sunday afternoon and even though it was painful, I want to go again. My second helping of pizza was also justified in the fact that my brother offered it AND ordered it. I mean, if the trainer says it's okay, who am I to argue?

Alright, that's all the time I have right now. I need to get in bed so I can be rested for my long day of school, workout, and work tomorrow!

Pray I can keep up my accountability and that I can make better choices in the future and say no even if the bagel came with the salad.....

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment