Saturday, February 5, 2011

First week of February

This week was a rough one indeed. I just didn't eat as well as I should have. I knew I wasn't eating completely well, but I slipped back into the mindset of, "Well, I've already messed up so I guess it doesn't matter," or "I'll just have one...." Leading me to eat a lot of sugary treats and things I normally would have denied instantly. Granted, I still don't think it was anything close to before I started this. I did eventually catch a break and stopped myself before consuming bad foods.

I'm trying to think of something that could have triggered it and the only thing I can come up with is it was my "time" of the month. All of my hormones and cravings were in full swing and my sweet tooth monster comes out to attack. But I'm doing much better right now.

So here comes another change! I will no longer be working out on Thursdays, but on Fridays after my class gets out. My class ends at 10:30 and I will likely spend some time with a friend for a bit after as she's in the same spot every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:30-11:30. So, if you can come with, great!

I feel like my schedule is constantly getting busier! Lots and lots of homework to do! That's the main reason for not posting much at all this week. The time I do have not doing homework, being in class, or working is spent watching "Desperate Housewives" or sleeping.

Well, I better get back to work! Look out for some more posts later in the week. And next Saturday I will be weighing-in for the first time in two weeks!

Pray I can keep the Sweet Tooth Monster(STM) at bay this week and that everything I need to get done gets done!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment