Thursday, July 28, 2011

Habits

Yesterday I was more then just aggravated. I was super annoyed and frustrated. It probably had more to do with the fact that I'm at the beach and bored because it refuses to stop raining with the stupid tropical storm that's in the gulf....

So with all my time to think, I started thinking about my weightloss. I saw my sister for the first time since last Christmas and she looks awesome! I got jealous and continued to think about weightloss. Then I realized my mom always maintains her weight perfectly. Perhaps fluctuates that normal 1-2 lbs every now and then, but she really does a great job. I just realized that it's because even on vacation she walks. She never loses that momentum. Every morning after she eats breakfast or whatever she does, she walks for about an hour. No matter where we are, if she can walk, she does.

I've been maintaining for a good while and since I hit my 13lbs about 2 weeks ago. Now that I'm at the beach though, I'm like...not doing anything. At least when I was in Baton Rouge I was moving constantly even if it wasn't actual 30minutes of exercise. I need to develop something where my day can't even start if I haven't worked out....I know I can do it, but I have to get into the habit.

Anyway, I don't know the exact point of this blog...but I think I'm going to go for a bike ride, even if it's into the wind. I'm so bored! Ugh! Even the book I'm reading isn't keeping my attention. I think I need a good old pray bike. Just go with God and bike ride. Yeah...that's what I'm gonna do.

Later.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment