Saturday, February 15, 2014

Poison plant

Last night my dream was pained. I felt a lot of anguish.
I can't remember all the details clearly, but I do remember this:
(Background in December I was in a bad car accident that ended in the woods where I got something similar to poison ivy that last for about a month)
My friend had died. I dont know what he died of...he wasnt in my wreck but he died. I went to find out how and was told it was poison. He had been in contact with a poisonous plant and it spread through his body and killed him.
A few days later I found myself itching from what was thought to be poison ivy. It was from my wreck. But it started to spider web across my foot until my foot was a strange tangle of red lines. It burned and hurt badly so I went to a doctor.
She told me I had the same thing my friend had had. I think his name was Kyle. But I wouldn't die from it as he had, though that didn't make me any less freaked out. There was no "cure"  but I could use this cream to help it...but in some cases the cream made it worse. I didn't know what to do. I was stuck and scared.
Would I lose my foot? My life? Kyle had died...why not me?

No comments:

Post a Comment