Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A weird moose

My parents and I were in Canada on a vacation. We were driving around looking for moose. I love moose and always want the opportunity to capture one on camera.

As we're driving I see one swimming. I tell my mom to quickly stop the car. She doesnt at first because she doesnt see the moose swimming. My dad tells her to stop and she then sees it. I get out the car and want to take a pic but the moose gets out of the water then.

It was a young bull moose and some of his antlers were not normal. He was also much smaller than a normal moose. He looked more like a cross between a caribou, deer, and moose. But he still looked like he perceived me as a threat and was considering charging me.

I knew I'd be gored with his one elk-like antler. I didn't know what to do. A lady from the house we'd stopped in front of came out and grabbed the moose by the antlers and yanked the moose looked at her as his antlers came off in her hands. She didn't rip them off they just came off when she grabbed them. The moose then did a feinting thing and I stepped back but he didn't charge.

He went back and started eating grass near the water.

The lady put his antlers on a table and talked to us a little. We left and went back to where we were staying.

My brother and his fiancé were there and I told him about what happened. I asked him if he wanted some moose antlers for their wedding hall or for their house. He snorted and said "yea right."

We looked around the main area of the lodges for a while.

The dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment