Monday, February 10, 2014

Northern Lights and Covers

((This is my older blog. My new blog is called The God Adventure That is My Life. This blog will now be a blog of my dreams from sleep, and maybe a few from my waking life too, but I'll make sure and clarify ;) ))


To begin, I'm in a restaurant. I'm waitress and it's my first day. My friend Molly and I are excited that the night is almost done. It wasn't a specifically busy night, but I made a ton in tips. I wasn't sure how to cash out my tips, so my friend Holly had to show me. She told me often times she just brings the cash home and counts it out there and calculate everything, but I was afraid I'd lose the money so I tried to count it there. It was difficult. I couldn't get all the money in order. I just kept balling it up and trying to make it orderly. Eventually I must have given up because we went home.

When I got home, I was in bed and trying to go to bed. I have a large down-comforter and as I began to fall asleep, I dreamt (within my original dream) that my comforter was beginning to smother me. I began to fight against it feeling as if this was familiar and that is has happened before but couldn't remember how I'd gotten out of it last time. I began thinking that this is how I would die. Then the comforter released itself and I was fine, but felt like I couldn't move. I began to fall back asleep and the same thing happened where my comforter seemingly attacked me. I felt more paralyzed than the first time. Finally it ended again, and I got up after that. I found Molly and told her about what happened. My friend Chantal was there also and we deduced that it was a spiritual attack. And when I told Molly about the sleep paralysis, she called it something different, something technical.

Once we figured out it was a spiritual attack, we laughed and decided to go onto the porch with other friends that were over. Once outside, I looked up and saw what looked like green lights in the sky, dancing. I realized it was the Northern Lights and started freaking out! I pointed and told everyone to look! We all watched them dance in their beauty. I couldn't believe that we were in Southern Louisiana watching the Lights dance! I wanted to paint them, I wanted to travel as far north as possible as quickly as possible, because I knew if we were seeing them here, they must be crazy intense up north!

At some point when it seemed like the sun might be coming up soon, one of the guys we were with got us all into this little bush plane. He could fly it because he was from Canada and had learned there. We got in and started flying. He started hugging me which somehow helped him fly the plane because it was so cramped in the plane. Then he started saying,"Uh oh" over and over. Nothing felt different to anyone in the plane but him. He said that one of the engines was failing, but we kept flying straight. Then he turned the plane and we somehow landed without crashing. When we got out, there was snow on the ground, but we were dressed for it...somewhat. We all had on some kind of long sleeve and boots. We ended up making it back to the house where we watched the Northern Lights dim as the sun started coming up.

Then I realized I was awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment