Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BBQ, Kardashians, and Demonic Creatures

We were at a BBQ, my family and I. It was a camping trip of sorts but we had my old pastor's kids with us. I wasnt responsible for them necessarily but I played with them all the same.

Before I got to the house/camp area I had been out running errands. When I got back I was tired and ready to shower. I saw everyone had just eaten and wanted go give my sister(that happened to resemble Hayden patentiere sp?) a break from the kids so she could shower.

We had an oven that came out from the wall. So I pulled it out and decided to play a game with the kids. There was some tomato sauce already in the oven so I said we should make a soup. A "haven" soup (the youngest girl). I picked her up and put her in the oven. The other kids helped me make a "soup" by putting odd things that were leftover in the oven with haven. When my sister was done showering, we were "done" with the soup.they were covered in different things so we laid out pjs and got them all bathed.

One the boys was my cousin and saw my "aunt" whom he had a "crush" on. As a four year old all he knew to do was give a flower if he found her pretty. So he gave her and my mom carnations. They wore them in their hair.

When everything was taken care of, everyone slept.

The next day my sister, mom and I went to this shopping area. Mostly we ended up in bathing suits and swam sort of. My mom's friend and I ended up in this pool with old men and played water ping pong of sorts. But I was tired from working out and there was a current in the pool so it was hard for me to hold on to the ping pong. At some point we took off our tops thinking we'd be changing soon. When we didn't a man came to us and said this was not A topless pool though we both wouldn't bother anyone if it was.

We got out of the pool and I tried to dry off but my towel was damp. My sister hadn't gotten in and my mom had long since gotten out and showered and dressed.

Next to the pool was a shop of jade. Everything was made from jade that was sold. I realized that the Kardashian sisters were in there (kourtney and Kim and their mom). I got so excited then terrified that they would see me in my bathing suit dripping wet. I knew we wouldnt be allowed inside looking like I did. But then my sister, who was dressed decently nice, went in not knowing anything about the kardashians. Kourtney was helping Kim pick out something for a friend. They eyed this camel that had fringes of jade over its hump. I walked in then and the shop keeper was appalled to see me dripping wet in her store. I quickly told he'd I was with my sister and mom and we were thinking of buying something.

I started talking to kourtney who didn't pay me much mind. My sister talked to Kim and shared medical advice and what not. My sister was invited with them to go on the ski lift to sight see. I tried to squeeze in it too but ended up with some strange people.

I jealously watched my sister interact with Kim. I loved the kardashians and had missed my opportunity because I had gone swimming.

Then I saw these guys that had decided to snowboard on what little snow there was. They were dare devils and jumped off the lift to float down the fifty something feet where a small patch of snow awaited. Somehow I watched them drift down and was on the ground also and part of another group.

At some point I was with them and with a snowboard attached. I was afraid because I didn't snowboard well. Once I fell uphill and had trouble climbing up it. One of the guys offered a hand which I first refused, then I took it and he helped me over the small hill. I thought if I took his hand for help he'd make fun of me for needing it. I thought I had to impress them somehow and get up on my own, but once he helped me no one made any comments on how I couldn't do it on my own.

Later, we were without boards. We were walking along a little trail when someone pointed out a red cardinal's head stuck on a stick right in front of me. I stepped back somewhat horrified. When I did I tripped on a board which moved a rock that released this strange animal that looked like an evil chinchilla that was bred to be bigger. It was the size of a small dog with large ears, long nose, and long whiskers. It didn't come running at anyone but we all backed away. It ended up biting me just barely on my leg and another guy too.

Someone said how genius and bad it was that someone had set this bird head just there so that someone would see it, stumble, and release this weird animal. It went back into its den after biting us and sort of disappeared.

I kept.thinking how I'd need rabies shots now and we needed to tell the ranger of this odd demonic creature.

Later that night I know a man stalked me. He wore yellow and had a yellow tinted skin. He was everywhere I was and trying to steal me. I was unafraid but my friends began to notice.

I woke up with his face engraved in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment