Tuesday, May 27, 2014

You belong in Tyrosh

I woke up in my bedroom at my grandmother's. I was a princess and in a special room. Since my stay would be for more than a few days, my grandmother insisted all lightbulbs that were burnt out must be replaced. I had a stalker and he took out lightbulbs often to try and darken areas where security cameras would be.

Before the ones in my room could be replaced (which would be the next day) I opened my curtains that day and made sure to close them that night. But to no avail because once everyone was out of my room, he was there. A round man with a bald head and almost no defined neck. He wore a reddish robe of sorts. He wanted to be royal, but he wasnt and he wanted to take me back to tyrosh (game of thrones reference).

I wasnt standing in a lightbulb area excitedly. Only a lamp was on in my bedroom. I tried to figure out how to get to the lightest part of my room without him knowing.

I heard my doorknob begin to turn, and when I looked back to watch my visitor enter, my stalker had disappeared. It was my grandmother and she chastised me for having my window open (it wasn't but I assume that's how my stalker escaped). I chose not to tell her he had been in my room. I wanted to stay for whatever ceremonies I was there for and I didnt want a guard posted inside my room either.

The next evening I walked with friends through the streets of downtown. I noticed all of the lights out and the ones being fixed. It was signs of his presence here.

I could constantly hear his whispers about taking me to tyrosh. That I would go with him. He would make me.

The next day we went to the hotel where the ceremonies for whatever were being held. I was in a group of girls that shared a room in the hotel. We relaxed and watched movies the night before. I owned that specific room but no one was aware.

When we left, I met with a family downstairs I had known a long time. There was a lot of drama that took place but it's blurry and I can't remember it.

After the drama the younger sin and I got into the elevator to go to the 10th floor for the ceremonies. He was dressed in costume as a royal from Shakespearean time.

When we got into the elevator and I pressed the button for ten, he realized he forgot something down two doors or so in the hall. He ran to get it but as he came back the doors were closing and I couldn't keep them open even with the "open" button.  He looked at me sad because we both heard my stalker's voice in the elevator as it closed. He would take me to the tenth floor and kidnap me from there. I pushed other floors trying to stop but he had overridden the elevator and I would go only to the tenth floor.

When I reached it there was a pent house of sorts. You could walk into a small lobby near the elevator but then to continue you walked into a garden on the roof terrace. When I walked out he was at the end of the garden. I tried to go back into the lobby and try the elevator again, but the doors had locked.

I walked to him and looked over the side as he did. He told me how tyrosh was where I was meant to be. I would love it there. And if I didn't go he would kill me and himself today by throwing us off the tenth floor. He wasnt sure he wanted to kill me that way, though. He didn't want me mangled. But he wanted it dramatic if I chose to stay.

I could see my friend down below. The one that never made it on the elevator. And a guy I had a crush on. He would have saved me if he had known I was here. I couldn't scream. I wouldn't.

I knew I had to either fight or make a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment