Monday, August 25, 2014

Sleeping with a friend

Chantal and I were hanging out. We decided to see if Austin would be around and wanted to join us.

He was and we all decided to go see a movie. For some reason everyone going to watch this movie was black except for us and a few other white people. I didnt think it was a movie that had anything to do with being black or history or whatever, so I didn't understand the demographics of it.

As the previews were ending I felt sick and needing to use the restroom. I got there and had diarrhea.  I couldn't get a clean wipe though no matter how many times I did it. It was very uncomfortable and I felt like you could smell me.

I came out and Austin and chantal said the movie was horrible and they didn't wanna finish watching it. So I asked if we could go back to her apartment so I could use her flushable wipes.

Once we got there I didn't use the bathroom. Austin jumped in bed and apparently we were sharing it that night.

We were all ready to go to sleep but Austin and I started kissing (he now looked like Ashton Kutcher...and acted like).

He asked if I remembered the first time we had sex and I laughed and said yes. Then I kissed his nose and continued to kiss down.

He was saying we shouldn't because of chantal being next door but I couldn't resist. As I was about to cave and layed down on the pillows he started kissing down my stomach. I remembered I had used the wipes yet so I excused myself to "freshen" up, I guess.

When I went to get up her family walked in or something. I was so annoyed because I knew that meant we wouldn't be left alone the rest of the night.

I couldn't even use the bathroom in privacy. Someone finally pointed out it was about 5 am and almost sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment