Monday, March 10, 2014

Feverish, old school, And hail

I was home for the weekend because there was a birthday party I was obligated to attend. The next day (monday) I woke up feeling rather ill. I felt weak and as if I couldn't get comfortable...like I had a fever.

My mom was saying something to me about enjoying the beautiful day, and I said I didn't even know what today was. She said it was monday the 12th. I knew I had an hour drive home but I just felt so sick.

I decided icwoulsnt drive back just yet and would skip my first class (accounting). When I told my mom this she looked at me and said something about if I didn't go I wouldn't lose weight. Something like "dont you want your classmates to see your progress? If they dont see it you'll never lose weight."

I was appalled and angered by her saying such ludicrous things. I stomped off back to my room where I found a blackish fluffy cat. I went to pet it and it ran into my brother's room where a guy I was in youth group with was staying.

He wasnt in there at the time so I sat on his floor and played with three cats including the blackish one. When josh came in, he flipped on the lights rather quickly and scared the cats. They stayed on me though until he ran at them to scare them out of his room by dumping my suitcase out on them

The cats jumped off me and ran. One had peed in the corner near josh's bed and another had peed on me. I yelled at him about why scaring cats like that is wrong and how now there's pee everywhere. Granted I was happy they peed by the head of his bed.

I looked at josh and said "you've changed so much. You used to be nice....what happened?!"

I left while he had that "I know what your saying is right but I dont think I'm that bad...am I?" look on his face.

I attempted to fix my stuff again and arrange it to look decent again. I had to switch to my thin night shirt so I could wash my other clothes. When I walked back upfront my mom was leaving to bring someone home.

I walked them out and as i came back i saw a sketchy man looking at me. I casually walked to where he couldn't see me then bolted for the door hoping he wouldn't be able to tell which house I had gone into. I locked the door/gates behind me. But before I could get back in my room two of the people that were staying at the house ran down the driveway to get in.

The girl had shaving cream on her face as if she had been cut short shaving. And the guy just looked like he was ready for a drink. I let them in and the scene changed to more of a late 1800s look. I was the outcast among a group of people that wore dresses that went to their necks and wrists and men that wore white long johns under overalls and/or pants with suspenders and little gray berets.

They were so kind and were playing songs for me. One lady said she could play it better on the guitar so I offered her mine. She accepted and I ran to grab it from my room.

In the midst of grabbing my guitar for her I ended up going instead on a Walmart run with my brother, cousin, josh, and one other person. When we got there the skies looked really scary, a storm that would open up at any moment.

I got out the car and decided to get some energy out and danced a bit in the parking lot. As I was dancing I saw Ryan pull up with a couple friends in his car. My heart didn't stop nor jump start as i thought it would. I knew I couldn't avoid seeing him because he had already seen me.

We were about ready to leave to I started walking back to the car and was ready to see him and say hi. The gods be good, I passed near some rather tall vehicles where I would have made eye contact with him. I made it back to the car without having to say anything.

For some reason the person in the front seelat decided to sit in the back with josh, my cousin, and I. Josh had to put his arm around me to keep from being smushed. Josh had insisted we close the sunroof and just as we drove out the lot, it hailed. Huge golf ball sized hail came barreling at us. I yelled for Rickey to slow down  or just stop entirely. But as soon as it had begun we were through it. Josh and I were rather close as the hail had startled us. Josh said it was good thing my arms aren't long so I couldn't reopen the sunroof when I had wanted to.

I had caught a piece of the hail right before the roof closed. We looked at it and then we realized how close we were (his hand was on my leg and his arm was around me). He shifted so as to not be so close to me because we had just fought earlier that day.

We drove for a while the wrong way hoping to be able to not have to go through the storm again.

The dream ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment