Saturday, March 8, 2014

Funds and witches

My dad was becoming a pastor for some reason. I didn't have a job because I'm in school.

Some where in the midst of this mu family went broke as a joke and my parentsntold.me I'd have to get a job to support them. My mom said it first and my dad said that we had $20,000 in the church benevolent fund. But that had been being used and we no longer had it. When my mom showed him the fund statement there was $400 left in it.

At some point I had run off stressing about getting a job. I ended up walking through the back of campus with some friends. I hadn't talked to my parents in a while. It was really muddy. I finally got to the hotel I was looking for or something....

(Skip) I was driving my car to the Nissan dealership hoping they could give me a new tire. When I got there I had to go into this hotel of sorts to find it. The elevators were strange. One sent just down to the first floor and there were another set that only went up to the second and third floor. When I found where I needed to be, it was foggy and looked like an infirmary of sorts. There's were hospital beds with the scratchy sheets all over.

Then I found myself sitting in pews at some type of mass. But it wasnt catholic. The people thought I was weird and said nice things in critical ways. I didn't kneel when the rest did and it was obvious I wasnt there because I meant to be.

When I left I ended up back on campus (skip back).

I was wondering through some woods or something and ended up with some friends. We were teamed up and told to take care of some trees. The guy I was with looked at out tree and called it a maple something. But it wasnt what he called it because the lumber master said that after we easily pushed them over and uprooted them. My partner hugged me. Then offered me a high five which I took. But then he offered what I thought could be a low five had we not just high fived. I hoped he didn't want to hold my hand so I slapped it again.

In the ground near the trees, I found something that said "for the red magic." I associated it with the Blair witch project and thought we might be in trouble if the witch comes by. We walked through the grove after falling more trees and I was trying to explain about the Blair witch and we should be wary. No one paid me any mind and we ended up in this small old house. It had an old western feel. Chandeliers and candlebras. Large round tables and everything was dark brown and the windows were six paned. There was a fireplace too.

Suddenly the witch was at the entrance where the trees were. She said we were now her prisoners and could not leave. She magically undid the electricity in the house. We would live like it was the old western times.

Everyone was scared and was trying to get in touch with mothers to tell them they wouldn't see them again. Our curse was for us to be here for 50 years. The witch's prisoners for 50 years.

She moved us to a place near the river in New Orleans. I tried to get in touch with my mom there. Knowing a way my mom could rescue me if she read the clues right. I only had 20% battery left on my phone so every text counted. And I couldn't let the witch know what I was up to.

She had magically fixed the emergency brake on the car to not be able to move. But I tried to drive it to where I could get a better signal anyway. My heart was racing the whole time knowing this could end my life. I tried to call my mom and text her to tell her I would never see her again but only texts went through. She was confused and hurt thinking I had run away. She asked why but when I tried to text her about the witch it wouldn't work.

Somehow I think I got free because I was on my bridge (the scariest of all bridges in my dreams). It was high traffic time and I just wanted to go home.  I kept driving trying to get home. My car always feeling out of control. A woman asked me questions about how to get somewhere.

It seemed like I was just looping the bridge over and over. I know I drove it at least 3 times.

The dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment