Saturday, March 29, 2014

Miley Cyrus and Knowing ppl

My friend and I were at a concert for miley Cyrus but we were working backstage.

This guy walks in and presents a hostage like situation where miley had to allow him to create a plaster face of herself and he would wear it and preform as her on stage. She didn't want to but she obliged.

We helped him with his makeup and she just looked sad.

My friend and I stole up to the nosebleed section to watch where some kids were playing with buckets and balloons. The balloons were different and you could see strange things if you looked at the worked through them.

While we were up there, wealthy football players should up. We ended up chatting with them in their elongating convertible cars that seemed to hold a few but then stretched out to hold 20 or so. I guess they were going to go party with miley.

When we left I had parked on some dirt lot nearby. My best friend chantal, my friend from the concert, and myself started back to the car. Chantal ended up driving and we pulled up next to one of the wealthy girls or gold diggers from the party. She said she was having a party soon and would invite us. She showed us the invitations but drove off when the light turned green. She threw them out the window and said "if you can get them you can come!" The street was busy so there would be no way to come and get them later with out playing frogger.

Somehow I caught all 3 and when I pulled my hand back into the car I showed my friends and no one could understand how.

We got back to the dirt lot where some old racecars were. I said how I'd love to drive one.

We got out to talk to the guy about my car because he had my keys. Another guy was right there talking about the second Thor movie. I said I'd never seen it and tried to invite myself to watch it with him.

He walked off and then I tried to say how I knew everyone all the time everywhere I went. I tried to ask if the guy was related to friends, one guy in the mix looked like my friend and I said as much but was told I was unfamiliar and we didn't know each other. Another guy walked up whom I thought to be the guy I thought looked familiar and when I went to hug him, he stood there looking down at me and I realized he didn't know me. He walked away rather quickly after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment