Friday, January 28, 2011

Anxious

So it's Friday!
I'm really excited it's the weekend. No school, a little work, and relaxation.

Since it's Friday, tomorrow is Saturday which means weigh-in day. I don't know why but I'm always super nervous about weighing myself. I have this ridiculous doubt that I'm going to have gained weight or not have lost any. I mean, I had another dream that I had lost more weight and that should encourage me but it just doesn't. I mean, my dreams haven't been wrong yet...I should trust my sub-conscious. I mean, I know I haven't eaten badly, minus one day when I went over my maximum intake by 100calories. Other than that, I have had barely any chocolate or bad things to eat. I just wish I could believe I had lost weight. Guess the scale shall tell all tomorrow!

So, something new that happened this week, one of my friends and I have decided to go to the gym early in the mornings on Tuesdays. See, I've been going to my gym after I'd get out of class on Tuesdays around 3:30. However, this time is the worst time to go because everyone and their grandmaw are there at 3:30! Seriously, it took me 30 minutes to park this past Tuesday and I had to cut my workout short because the machines I needed were being used. I did get to do my cardio and a little extra, at that. So I'm hoping that didn't hinder my workout or weightloss too much. And she wants the accountability for going to the gym for at least an hour. See she's going to try-out for this rocking dance team and is trying to "get her thighs to not touch." Hahaha! So it'll be good for both of us to have that accountability on Tuesdays. I'll just have to shower before class at the gym.

Hopefully my anxieties will be put to rest tomorrow morning. My dream was that I had lost like 10lbs or something? Which I doubt, but hopefully another 4. =)

So, pray that I won't give into my temptations and that I can rest assured that as long as I continue to eat right and exercise, I will lose weight and it will be good.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment