Saturday, January 29, 2011

Confused

It's Saturday and you all know what that means. Weigh-in day.

I woke up earlier than I wanted thanks to my cat. So I figured why not get up and step on the scale! So I did. I lost .2 lbs. Needless to say I'm not thrilled. I'm trying to tell myself well it happened like this the first week when I only lost .8 lbs and then lost 4.8 lbs. I mean it definitely seems like I should have lost more. People are even starting to notice a little. I even went through my food journal and seriously did great. Maybe it's too much coffee. I mean obviously I'm going to ask big brother about it. I just really don't get it. Maybe it's all the water I'm drinking.

On a higher note, I'm a dress size down! Which also doesn't add up with the .2lb weightloss, but whatever! In December when I tried on a dress I have to wear for a wedding, I was going to need to order a size 20. Yesterday I zipped into a size 18!!!! I was sooooo excited! Really, I feel great and just don't get that scale. I might go to the gym and step on their very accurate-seming one. That's how much it's bothering me.

Maybe my brother's right and I should weigh myself every two weeks just so I can be happier with the results. Well I guess we shall see.

Okay so pray that I don't get too discouraged from the little loss and that I can continue to lose weight and no matter what NOT gain it.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment