Thursday, January 20, 2011

WOAH Bessy!

Weird title I know. But it just kind of describes how I'm feel at this exact moment in time.

So while my hours for school may not be many this semester, the 13 I am taking have me doing crazy amounts of work! I know stress doesn't always help in losing weight, but I feel like I'm gonna be so super busy that I wont have time to snack on the "unmentionables." Good thing I realized today is that working out is now a priority for me. It's really cool. Like today I knew I was gonna have to either kill myself trying to fit in a workout and a shower before leadership or go before my class. I went before. It was kind of nice because there were less people there than in the afternoons.

Anyway, working out is going really well. I was sore yesterday and tweeked one of my muscles in a painful way but it went away by the time I got to the gym, which I was going to regardless of comfort level. Don't worry though, I know my limits and won't be hurting myself.

After my workout today I knew I wouldn't have time to make lunch and shower and catch the bus. So in our gym there's a smoothie king. I thought I would just get a "trim down" smoothie and I'd be in the clear. Well I texted my brother to ask if they were okay for a meal and to my amazement he said no way! Apparently their Smoothies are more than milk and fruit. He said there was tons of sugar in them and they're really high calorie. I knew the calorie thing but almost didn't believe his sugar thing. So I looked it up. A 20oz muscle punch has 366 calories, 84 carbs, and 75 sugars!!! I was like woah! Seriously! That's ridiculous! So I drank my smoothie but its likely I with never order another. Next time I'm running short on time, I'll be hitting up mc's for a salad. Cheap and better for you.

Well there's my life right now. ..plus work. Luckily I can do schoolwork while at work. Makes it loads easier!

Alrighty, so I ask you to pray that I can keep my center Jesus, remain committed to my commitments, and live through the semester!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment