Sunday, January 16, 2011

Loss Isn't ALWAYS Bad...

It's commonplace for people to weep or mourn after the loss of a loved one or a dear friend. Well, today I rejoice for a loss. A loss of myself.

I lost weight this week. It was small but it was still weightloss and any weightloss is still weightloss. I lost .8lbs this week! It's almost a pound and it still thrills me! It's my first weightloss in this journey and I'm excited to share this with y'all!

Now for a confession, last night I had fro-yo.....with granola. It was delicious, but I knew it wasn't an "okay" thing to do and will not be happening every day by any means whatsoever. Good thing, when I went out to eat this afternoon for lunch, I ate a "lite" sandwich for around 500 calories with steamed veggies. I really only ate the broccoli but whatever I still ordered the healthier choice over chips or fruit with fruit dip.

Well, it's time to go get my workout on! The retreat made my soreness worse from playing kickball with my bad knee and falling on my butt really hard, but I'm a lot less sore today and am ready for another week of it! So here we go! On to the next week!

Pray I can lose more weight this week and continuously count calories and workout when I need to.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment