Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eating Out Just Needs to Happen Less for Me

I must admit I'm afraid these post are going to become mundane and boring.

Anyway, other than that slight fear, I would have to say today has been challenging. Lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then dessert at a coffee shop. Lots of calories. In fact by 3 this afternoon I had met my calorie "goal" for the day. Luckily the goal is tentative and as long as I don't eat more than 2000 calories per day I should be good.

Last week may have been difficult because of all the parties I attended, but this week has been difficult seeing all the "out-to-eats" I've been doing. Even tomorrow I'm having breakfast with a friend at La Madeleine. I think that once I get all of this eating out stuff done with(after tomorrow) I'm going to try to eat out only twice a month. It's definitely not too healthy and very difficult to order good food that's healthy out. Even the taco salad I ordered today was probably close to or more than 700 calories! Eating out just needs to be less. I even looked up the menu before I went so I wouldn't have to look at the menu. Most of the food wasn't even close to healthy. Eating out just needs to happen less for me.

Sad to say, this blog doesn't really have much to it. Not much happened today other than hanging out with my friends. I did decide that once my current prescription of birth control is up, I'm going to stop taking it. It's been making me feel sick lately so I'm going to go back to magnesium with chelated zinc to treat my woman problems. I don't know how that will effect my appetite or weightloss, but I know that it helps you retain water so maybe I'll lose a little because of it!

Well, two and a half days until the next weigh in. Let's pray I've been doing everything right and not underestimating calories!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment