Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yesterday and then Today's Weigh In

So I was so tired I forgot to post yesterday...my apologies.

Yesterday was good. Pretty much just meals and no snacks.

I was thinking this week had been a good one. I exercised three days and ate much better, but when I weighed myself this morning and was incredibly unhappy. I had gained .2 pounds! Needless to say I'm confused. I told my mom and she said maybe I need to exercise more. Very true and a probable reason for the gain this week. So this next week I'm going back to Baton Rouge so hopefully I can ft a schedule going and plan my meals better.

My brother is going to help me out which will be really good. He's the closest thing I have to a personal trainer. He told my mom he has a regiment that will help me drop like 20-30 lbs in 6weeks! I have to do it correctly but still, wow.

So pray this week I can do better and not be discouraged.

I cab do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment