Monday, January 3, 2011

Support

Wow! Really just wow! Thank you guys so much for all the support! Really. People I haven't talked to in a while or talk to rarely are telling me they support me and are praying for me! not to mention my closer friends and family!

I really think this support group is gonna help, a lot.

This is gonna be a short entry BC I didn't have time to use a computer so I'm on my cell UT I promised to try at least once a day.
And...I have good news to report. I only ate 2 pieces of fudge today! I know that sounds odd but I have this sweet tooth and that tooth is addicted to chocolate and really likes fudge. My mom made all this fudge over the holidays and I have been eating it. But most of the time I'd take 2 pieces rather than 1 at a time and end up eating 4-6 pieces a day. Today I went to the box twice and took one piece each time. Its part of the "New Habit" thing. I just took one serving and ate it slowly. When it was gone, my sweet tooth craving had been cured. Well....at least for then. I did eat another piece after supper also, but just one. At a separate time. I'm probably addicted to sweets if ya wanna know the truth. But maybe by eating one serving once or face a day rather than two more than once a day, that addiction can be cured.

Also, I exercised. In the morning. Before I did anything else. And...I felt great the rest of the day! Granted my knee hurt a lot (still getting over surgery) but it was worth it and it will, in the long run help my knee out tremendously!

So its been a good start to the week. Keep praying and showing your support. =)

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you girl! I'm so proud of you, changing your lifestyle is a tough thing to do! And I totally feel you on the fudge part haha...

    ReplyDelete