Monday, January 17, 2011

Schedules, disclaimers, and balancing acts!

I'm trying to remember if anything remarkable or worth mentioning happened today.

Well, I had a productive day to say the least. Did a photo-shoot (that's right, I'm a model in the making ;] ), cleaned and organized my room, and am ready for school to start tomorrow!

It was an okay day food-wise. I did fail at passing up the snack of Zaps chips (my very favorite type of potato chip) while watching TV. However, it was only a serving so I guess it wasn't a total failure. I made my lunch and went on a picnic with a dear friend and then made a not-so-healthy dinner. It was basically just a spanish rice mix. It wasn't horrible calorie wise but it definitely wasn't healthy. Tomorrow I'm making a nice chicken dish for me and two wonderful women I'll be leading a bible study with this semester. (If you wanna come along we'll be having it Tuesdays 7-9 at my place! Email, call, or text for more info =] )

Now, I want you to be aware, it is very possible and all the more likely that I will be missing posts more often now that school is starting. My days are long and filled, but if I get a spare minute I'll give an update. Weight will still be updated weekly for sure. So if the posts become more scarce, you can count on that one on Saturdays. Definitely going to try hard to get one up here at least once a day. It helps me to know that I have accountability and that I'll have to be honest at the end of the day with the people who read this blog.

One last thing, while planning my days for the semester, I have finalized my workout schedule for those that were thinking about working out with me. Here are my days and times:
Sundays 3-4, Tuesdays 3:30-4:30, and Thursdays 10:30-11:30 or 3:30-4:30. If you can come with me great! If you can commit and come every week, awesome. If you can come once in a blue-moon that's awesome too!

I'm excited about this semester. It's super busy and there's a lot going on, but I know God's in all of it and that just makes it better.

So, be praying I can keep up with this crazy life I'm living and that I can find the perfect balance of health, school, work, and play.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment