Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Saturday

So, the last time I weighed myself was 6days ago. And today I weigh 4.8lbs LESS! Making it a total loss so far of 5.6 lbs.
I'm super excited! Not to mention proud and thankful all at the same time.

I can't wait to see what will happen this next week.

So if you're just tuning in and curious as to what on earth helped me lose that weight. Well, you see I have been eating much less food. Like between 1500-1700 calories a day. I've been diligent about exercising with weight training and interval cardio training. I've been posting a blog to help with my accountability. And lastly, I rely fully on God. He is the only thing that gets me through each day and with prayers like,"Lord, help my metabolism speed up," I have lost a good amount of weight in a small period of time. Also wanna give a shout out to my brother for being the most awesome personal trainer ever! He always gets on my case about eating unhealthy foods and helps direct me in a more healthy way and he's giving me other options and being there basically 24/7 for my questions and with his answers.

I'd also like to thank the people that continue to pray for and support me. My parents, sister, brother, and all the friends that I have that randomly come to me and say,"Oh hey! I've been reading your blog. Keep it up!"

So, now I'm at work and writing this because it finally slowed down. I honestly do really know what else to put up here today. I mean, the big news has been said. Yep, that's all I got for right now.

Pray that this weightloss continues and next week I lose a great amount as well!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae =)

1 comment:

  1. i love you! so proud of you and excited to be with you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete