Saturday, January 15, 2011

Change in Plans

This just a short update. So far its been a good week. Exercising, eating small portions more often to prevent crazy hunger, and eating healthier foods.

Well I've kind of got my schedule firgued out. This means with eating healthy, class, work, and leadership I have planned my exercise days. I've only had a chance to ft to the gym 2 days this week with my new work out but I played kick ball yesterday. My brother told me to only do the program 3 days a week every other day. So I won't be able to go on Saturdays because of work so now the days are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. This also means I'm changing my weigh-in day to Saturday. This will start next week. I'll go to the gym tomorrow and weigh-in tomorrow but also weigh-in on Saturday. Everything's going to work out great! All credit to God because He gave me this schedule and everything. Its gonna be grand!

So pray school gets off to a good start and so does everything else!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment