Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Like My own Series!

So you know those TV shows on MTV that I had mentioned where the girls were only a bit bigger than I and how they always seem to lose tons of weight in like 3 months? Well, I'm starting to feel like them, just with out the TV cameras and stuff. Like literally, I was thinking the only reason they actually lose weight so quickly and stuff is because they're on TV and they have to or whatever.

Well, I kind of feel like them now. I have tons of people constantly telling me about how they read this and how people are proud and stuff. IT's really great. I'm so excited to have so many people supporting me!

Anyway, so I'm a bit sore today, which is good. Really good. I've been trying to make myself sore every workout but it hasn't been happening. I just couldn't get sore! Today though, my armpits and legs are relatively sore. It's a really great feeling. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something right.

Something else super exciting, I'm not as tired after working out as I was the first few times. I can catch my breath a little fast and my heart beat tends to slow a little more after quicker. It's pretty cool. I also remember that when I did my first or second interval training on the elliptical my heart rate sky-rocketed to 216 for a bit. Now the highest I can get it is around 190. Which is still pretty high, but it shows that my body is getting in better shape.

I still need to go to the doctor to find out what I need to do about my asthma. Yesterday, as I went into my first interval session, I felt my chest tighten and I thought I might have to get off. I decided to just push through and see what would happen since I could still breathe decently. I got my breathing back in order and my chest wasn't really tight anymore. I think I just need something like an inhaler to take before and after workouts or whatever. We'll see.

So, my week is starting out well. I still have a few things I need to get done, like ordering one more textbook and trying to figure out where my other one is and why it hasn't arrived and get my phone fixed. But all is seemingly well.

Pray for my consistency with working out to continue because its starting to get hard to keep it up.

I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me, and He does, so I can.
--Maggie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment